Have you been advised a knee or hip replacement or any other orthopedic procedure? Dreading the astronomical cost it will need? Come to CGC Healthcare in India and let us get our team of medical experts, logistics and healthcare support to ensure your quick recovery in the shortest time possible. All this at 40% of the cost in your country including travel cost. The Indian Rupee conversion rate, the lower cost of living coupled with world class health care makes India the destination for orthopedic medical tourism.
CGC Healthcare provides outstanding, state-of-the-art, care for musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. From a simple foot condition to the most complex spinal issue, our focus is you.
- Our medical team is the best in this field and our physiotherapists are the most effective in getting you up and about in quick time.
- From the time you contact us, we have a medical co-ordinator who will smoothen out your visit along with Skype calls between you and our medical team of doctors.
- You will have assigned a CGC Helpmate who will be your point of contact and will help you with your medical visa formalities, along with our legal team.
- They will be there to meet you at the airport with a wheelchair or ambulance as you might need.
- Your stay at a service apartment along with your doctor appointments before being admitted for the procedure is taken care by us.
We take the worry of your shoulders. All you need is to come and get cured.
Kindly indicate your preferred time of contact.
The medical team is headed by Dr Santhosh Jacob, M.S.Orth., (DNB), M.Ch Orth., Ph.D (Sports medicine), Fellow, Joint replacement and trauma surgery. He is an alumni of American Institute of Medicine, Victoria, Seychelles.
- State coordinator of the Indian federation of sports medicine.
- One of the first to perform Birmingham Hip Resurfacing procedure in India
- A 99% success rate for Hip Resurfacing procedure
Our panel of experts has years of rich experience in the field of orthopaedics and have performed the following surgeries time and again with an exceptional success rate.
- Arthroscopy of Knee
- Hip Replacement (total and Partial)
- Knee Replacement (total and partial)
- Arthroscopy of Ankle
- Sports medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Release / De Quervian’s Release
- Arthroscopy of Shoulder
- CTEV (clubfoot) Correction – Correction of congenital clubfoot birth deformity.
“After a long time I can again do all those things that people take for granted. Get in and out of my car, bend down to cut my toenails or even change position when I sit. It’s amazing what a new hip implant done by Dr, Santhosh Jacob has done for me. My insurance cover did not meet up to my need and so I had to look outside Spain. I was so worried coming to another country and especially not knowing the language. My CGC Helpmate surprisingly knew Spanish and the hospital staff are fluent in English. My wife came along with me and our visas were done with the help of Bala, my CGC Helpmate. It has been 6 months since I’m back home and I wake up still feeling thrilled at where I am now.