India is now one of the foremost destinations chosen by medical tourists for our minimally invasive eye surgery procedures. It has been ranked by Medical Tourism Climate Survey as among the top five medical tourism destinations in the world. India has some of the best known ophthalmologists skilled in the most modern techniques for cosmetic procedures such as LASIK as well as refractive surgery and Radial Keratotomy. India with its large populace provides Indian eye hospitals and eye specialists with rich experience in dealing with eye diseases precisely and with a proven high success rate.
Travelling abroad gives you a chance of getting low cost eye treatment along with a holiday to exotic locales. Laser surgery cost in Australia would be around $2500 each eye while in India it would be $500 to $1000 approximately, that too for both eyes. Actual costs might vary, so once we know your problem, we can then give you an actual cost of eye surgery.
CGC Healthcare receives patients from all over the world. We have partnered with the best ophthalmologist specialists to provide state-of-the-art, complete eye care under one roof. All disorders of the eye are treated with precision, cutting edge technology and with a high success rate.
- After you contact us, our medical coordinator would schedule appointments between you and our medical team.
- You can get in touch with our panel of experts for a distant consultation through a video call to review your case.
- CGC healthcare has an experienced logistics team that would assist you in acquiring a medical visa and also plan your entire itinerary.
- We take care of your transport and accommodation for the duration of your stay in India.
- From the moment you set foot in India, our team would be at your side to assist you with anything that you may need.
- A personal helpmate would be assigned to you, who would be your point of contact for any queries that you might have.
Kindly indicate your preferred time of contact.
The eye care center that CGC Healthcare has teamed up with has all the facilities like cataract eye surgery, Glaucoma, LASIK/PRK surgery, eyelid surgery, retinal surgery, Vitrectomy, Squint correction, Argan laser, etc.
- Ophthalmic Surgeons who are Pioneers in Phako Emulsification in the country
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Equipment and facilities at par with the best international eye institutes
- Vast surgical experience as we have phenomenal surgical volumes
- Fluency in English which eases communication problems
- Hospital and infrastructure built with international standards
- Laminar Flow Operation Theatres
- High standards of care for sterilization and disinfection according to international norms
- Lasik Eye surgery
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy)
- And Others
- AK (Astigmatic Keratotomy for astigmatism)
- LRI (Limbal Relaxing Incisions for astigmatism)
- Femtosecond Assisted LASER Cataract Surgery and
- Astigmatism Correction