India is the favored destination for dental tourism. With mounting costs of dental care and decreasing insurance cover, India is getting many medical tourists coming in for dental treatment, dental surgery and dental cosmetic surgeries. Dental clinics in India provide the same quality of treatment but a much lower cost. The lower cost is no reflection on the dental care that is provided and is only due to the lower infrastructure cost in India. This along with fitting in a great holiday arranged with local experts is what draws many medical tourists to India.
- India has a lower cost of living and so allows the medical and dental service costs to be much lower.
- Dental facilities and clinics use the same brands of materials and equipment as that of America and European-based hospitals and clinics for medical and dental care
According to the Medical Tourism Market Report of 2015, India is one of the “Lowest Cost” and “Highest Quality” of all the medical tourist destinations in the world. Stats show that Dental Care in India, compared to most countries help patients save up to 85% in expenses, and this includes travel and stay. This, state-of-the-art oral care and world class dentistry makes India the ideal dental tourist destination.
We, at Come Get Cured, offer exceptional service to ensure perfection in both cosmetic and corrective dental work. We focus on giving you a reason to smile bigger, better and brighter.
- We plan your treatments, appointments and everything else for the duration of your stay even before you land in India. You can get in touch with our panel of experts via Skype to review your case and determine the best course of action that is ideal for you.
- Tailored plans that cover every aspect of your treatment from flying you in, planning your appointments and scheduling your treatment at your convenience. The entire process will be designed to fit within the timeframe that you need.
- From the time you land in India, you will be assigned a CGC helpmate, who will be your go-to person for anything you need.
- We take care of all your travel arrangements to get you from the airport to your service apartment, to get to your appointments on time and, if you need, to give you a tour of the city.
- And last but not least, we will plan your travel itinerary in a way that you can enjoy a holiday in exotic locales while still meeting up with your appointments and follow-up.
Imagine this…you could laze on the sunny beaches of Goa, soak in the cultural scenes of Chennai and visit the monument to love, the Taj Mahal. And at the same time get you’re a root canal or : you could fly to Goa in India , lie on the beach for a week, get your teeth whitened and have a new porcelain crown made and placed – all at a cost not available elsewhere.
Kindly indicate your preferred time of contact.
The medical team is headed by Dr Santhosh Jacob, M.S.Orth., (DNB), M.Ch Orth., Ph.D (Sports medicine), Fellow, Joint replacement and trauma surgery. He is an alumni of American Institute of Medicine, Victoria, Seychelles.
- State coordinator of the Indian federation of sports medicine.
- One of the first to perform Birmingham Hip Resurfacing procedure in India
- A 99% success rate for Hip Resurfacing procedure
Our clinical team consists of qualified endodontists and cosmetic dentists. They have a wide range of expertise and treatment is according to the most advanced procedures that are available globally.
We specialize in all the basic & latest dental procedures for smile correction & smile designing with procedures including teeth whitening including Zoom-AP, Porcelain veneers, gap closures, fixed teeth replacement, tooth colored bonding, instant smile makeovers with COMPONEER, laser gummy smile correction, metal free crowns/bridges, ceramic inlays to replace ugly metal fillings, protruding teeth correction, fluorosis affected teeth correction etc.
Exact details of our medical experts will be shared with you once you contact us.
- Smile makeover
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Maxillary surgery
- Dental Caps/Crowns
- Composite and Porcelain Tooth Veneers
- Root Canal work
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery
- Dental Bridges
USA (USD $ approx.)
Singapore (USD $ approx.)
India ($ approx.)
Metal Free Bridge
Porcelain Metal Bridge
1800 – 3000
Porcelain Metal Crown
500 – 2000
Root canal Treatment
350 – 900
350 – 800
138 – 458
Tooth colored composite fillings
200 – 500
*These are not the full range of procedures available and costs may vary based on each patient needs.